Engaging in the Year of Youth
Tips for Parents
The Australian Conference of Catholic Bishops have identified the liturgical year of 2018 beginning Advent, 3 December 2017 as the national Year of Youth.
Here are some tips that might be helpful to you, as parents to engage in the Year of Youth and encourage your children to deepen their faith.
1. PrayerPray together as a family, particularly at meal times.
2. Spiritual reading or listeningLearn about raising and keeping your children engaged in their faith.
- Catholic SpeakersSpeakers
- International Catholic Parenting
- Jason Evert - Parenting tips for Chastity resources
- 3 Min Catechism (Videos)