The Mission of Catholic Youth Ministry
- To walk with young people on their faith journey and inspire them to build communities - that are vibrant places for young people to encounter Christ, engage with the Church and be a witness to their faith in their everyday life.
- We support young people from 13 years to 30 years old.
- To develop Catholic youth leaders who hold Christ at the centre of their ministry and are supported by the Church community.
- To provide resources and training to assist local youth leaders in their ministry.
- To enliven and support Catholic spirituality through the World Youth Day Pilgrimages.
Catholic Youth Ministry is the official agency supporting and promoting youth ministry in the Archdiocese of Perth.
Our aim is to assist young adults to build a deep and lasting relationship with Jesus and to help them find their place in the Church and the world.
Join us for Holy HourApart from events, camps, retreats, parish rally & other youth events, we hold a weekly Mass & Holy Hour every Wednesday. Mass starts at 5.30pm and Holy Hour starts 6.30pm followed by supper and fellowship. We would love to meet with you and help you in any way we can.
CYM PrayerLoving God,
You sent Your Son Jesus into this world to be an example to us all.
From a young age He followed Your Will.
He preached, healed and led people to You.
He suffered, He died and He rose.
We pray that we would follow His example and walk together as young people on our faith journey. May we build vibrant communities where we encounter Christ, engage with the Church, and witness to our faith in everyday life.
We pray that through the intercession of Blessed Mary MacKillop, the educator of youth, and Blessed Pier Giorgio Frassati, the man of the beatitudes, that You would bring us closer to You in the life and mission of our Church.
Transform us into ambassadors of Your love, messengers of hope, and disciples of faith.