You can get involved with regular youth events or add your name to a database of people interested in helping out at single events throughout the year. Meet new people and get involved in something new.
CYM is looking to build a team of volunteers that are keen to help out at various Catholic events throughout the year.
If you are interested in assisting with the following jobs below or any other tasks where you think your skills may come in handy – send CYM an email with your name, email, phone number & relevant skills to: email@example.com
High school students & Bible College students can volunteer to accumulate Community Service hours and all CYM staff have Working With Children Checks.
Assistance for Wednesday Night’s Holy Hour at Highgate:
- Altar Servers
- Computer projection: preparing Power-point slides & operation of slides
- Musicians & Singers
- Cooks: for helping with supper afterwards
- Graphic Designers
- Car-park attendants
- Greeters and welcoming people at events
- Front desk help & general administration
- Still photography & video camera work
- Sound engineering (some training available for those interested)